To visit the official site, visithttp://www.quiltersrun.com/qr//index.htmlIt'll give you the entire list of participating shops along with a map and the prizes! The dates are June 16-19 and June 23-26. The Southern California Quilters run is larger this year with a total of 40 unique quilt shops. Each shop has prepared a 6" finished block pattern as a gift for visiting their shop. Here are the "Rules" below.
ALL passports turned in are eligible for prizes! Prizes include but not limited to, 40 Gift Baskets. Each passport turned in will be eligible for the drawing of a gift basket at each shop visited valued at $300, even if the passport is not complete. Plus 40 Young Winners will receive a Shop Gift Basket from one of the 40 participating shops they visited, valued at $50 each, especially for our young quilters ages 8 -16!
It is FREE to participate! Simply pick up a passport at any of the 40 participating shops on any day during the Quilter’s Run. Have your passport stamped at each shop you visit. Make sure to leave your passport at the final shop visited. All passports turned in are eligible for prizes! You may only pick up a passport and have it stamped during the run dates and hours.
- THREE (3) lucky quilters will win a retreat weekend to share with
three of their friends (either Vina de Lestonnac Retreat Center in Temecula
or Inspirations in Big Bear)
- ONE (1) lucky quilter will win a Bernina sewing machine ($900 value!)
- FOUR (4) lucky quilters will win a Five Hundred Dollar ($500) shopping spree
valid at any or a combination to include all of the participating quilt shops!
- FIVE (5) lucky quilters will win $200 of long arm quilting!
- For every shop stamp you get, you can qualify for their basket valued at $300.
- Get all the shop stamps in an Area and qualify for that Area’s
basket valued at $800! REMEMBER …. only completed area's are eligible.